"We centralize very large intelligence effort trying to track down the missing boys," said army spokesman Brigadier General Moti Almoz, briefing reporters.
PM Netanyahu: "Palestinian Authority is responsible for the safety of the boys."
Prime Minister spoke with the families of the missing boys and told them: "I know you are going through moments of anguish.'re Strong. State of Israel will make every effort for the boys and I promise to stany in contact with you."
- PM Netanyahu chairs Corona Cabinet meeting
- Israel marks Memorial Day for the fallen soldiers and victims of terrorism
- President Rivlin and FM Katz host reception for the diplomatic and consular corps in Israel
- PM Netanyahu addresses the ceremony marking Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Day
- 3rd Diplomatic Race to celebrate Israel's special needs community