Two rockets were fired tonight (Monday) towards Eilat and exploded in an open area without causing damage or casualties. It is estimated that a third rocket was fired too, but no confirmation. Validation comes shooting took place about an hour after residents reported in explosions were heard in the city.
In April, two Grad rockets were fired at Eilat . One exploded near a residential neighborhood in the city , and the other near the border with Jordan Aqaba , without causing casualties . However, the rocket fell in the city caused minor damage to the structure. "Iron Dome " baterry was spread around the city identified the shooting at the city and operated the system of sirens , but not shot down the two rockets. However, residents in several locations indicated that did not sound an alarm.
- Israel marks Memorial Day for the fallen soldiers and victims of terrorism
- President Rivlin and FM Katz host reception for the diplomatic and consular corps in Israel
- 3rd Diplomatic Race to celebrate Israel's special needs community
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit