Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following remarks upon departing for the United States:
"We are in the midst of a very important diplomatic week for the State of Israel. I am leaving now for the United States. There I will first meet with President Obama and I will thank him for the great and important security assistance to the State of Israel over the coming decade.
I will then address the United Nations General Assembly. I will present Israel's case, Israel's truth, Israel's justice and also Israel's heroism – the heroism of our soldiers, our police officers and our citizens, who are waging an uncompromising struggle against brutal terrorism.
I expect from the international community a uniform standard in the war on terrorism. Today the entire international community says that there is a need to wage a determined and uncompromising fight against terrorism. And indeed, they must also support the determined and uncompromising fight against terrorism, and this moral clarity is necessary to both fight against – and defeat – terrorism."
- PM Netanyahu chairs Corona Cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the ceremony marking Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Day
- PM Netanyahu's remarks at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting
- PM Netanyahu addresses the Christian Media Summit
- PM Netanyahu visits the Ein Keshatot archaeological site on the Golan Heights