President Reuven Rivlin met at his office in Jerusalem, with 42nd President of the United States of America, Bill Clinton.
President Rivlin warmly welcomed former President Clinton, and thanked him for his visit. He said, "You are a true friend of the State of Israel, and your visit during this time is a clear testament to that."
This is the third meeting between former President Clinton and President Rivlin since the latter took office - following on from their meetings in New York, and Singapore.
During the meeting the two spoke at length about the shared challenges posed by recent regional developments, and the impact of the situation on daily life in Israel.
- President Rivlin welcomes Polish President Duda to Israel
- President Rivlin lays wreath in memory of the victims of the Mumbai attacks
- President Rivlin welcomes Prime Minister Medvedev of Russia
- President Rivlin’s Rosh Hashanah greeting
- President Rivlin receives diplomatic credentials from new ambassadors from India, Chile, Myanmar, Estonia, and Lesotho